Thursday, February 26, 2009

“It’s bad luck to be superstitious!”


… as I read the imprinted words in one of Hooters’ free moist towelettes… hilarious!

I find it funny when guys joke about how good the chicken wings are at Hooters. In fact, it is one of my husband’s favorite joke too but to be quite honest I really love their breaded wings myself. I usually order the medium heat with blue cheese dip. I like the fact that the vinegar or acid in the wing sauce is not too overpowering that if you are eating it while it‘s hot the steam that you inhale does not hurt your nose, I don’t mind if I’m inhaling the scent of wasabe because atleast the smell is herbie but vinegar kinda lingers longer and of course the sour smell makes it even worse but don’t get me wrong, I love vinegar. I know some might think that I’m nuts to even mention this in my blog but I’m trying to hit 2 birds with one stone here, I want to point out that the wings at Hooters tastes really awesome ( I bet you already got that point) and two, for the women out there that doesn’t really know what hooters is, you may want to try going there first and be the judge. Also, consider that if your boyfriend or your husband is planning on going there with his friends just tell him that you want to tag-along because you want to try their wings too since he always raves about it anyway or if you have been there already, I‘m pretty sure you like how the chicken wings tastes like so you will still go with your sweetheart and say you too are craving for some wings and hopefully, each time he wants to go to the owl’s den, he would always invite you instead of his friends.

Eat with Peace!!!

Where to find Hooters?

They’re everywhere and since you are reading this, obviously, you have internet so you could just Google it because it might even take longer to look for your yellow pages book.


*Nope, I’m not an employee of Google (I wish), nor Hooters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chocolate Cupcakes on Foodista