Sunday, February 22, 2009

I scream for X-Cream!!!


I was window shopping in one of the popular specialty grocery stores and the chocolate wafer snack is in one of their clearances. I have always been a fan of this brand because I love chocolates and what’s not to like about wafers, crunchy, light and they literally melt in your mouth. I thought, I’d grab it since it’s been forever since I last ate wafers. The chocolate in between the wafers is like a block of air dried mousse that when it touches your tongue it’s like a consistency of a melting butter. Of course, whenever I’m eating wafers, I don’t feel as guilty as having one chocolate candy bar and I get to share it with others too since they come in bite sizes. 160 calories for 4 pieces is a-okay once in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chocolate Cupcakes on Foodista