Monday, April 20, 2009

It’s almost that time of the year again…


Mother's Day, for me this is one of the special days of the year since we are reminded of how we owe our moms gratitude for all the care and love that they blessed us… aww!... but I want to be honest, I like it too because I’m a mom and I get to take a break from all the chores for the entire day!!!  Thinking about it made me excited that I came up with some decorated cupcakes for Mother’s day.  I hope you’ll enjoy looking at them as much as I did making them.  Here they are:




·         Hats, bags, rings and flowers are made of fondant and accents are pink and silver dragees.   

Where to find fondant? 

·         At your local craft store

Dragees?

·         I got the silver dragees from Kitchen Krafts online and the pink ones are from the Philippines.  


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

 





2 comments:

  1. That looks so cute!When I was young I'd make cards and write poems for Mom on Mother's day.These cupcakes look perfect.Hope you wont mind but I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site, just add this little widget here to this post and it's all set to go, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Alisa@Foodista! It's my pleasure... I will add the widget... have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Chocolate Cupcakes on Foodista