Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oooohhh… Cupcakes!!!


 

I was really never a fan of cupcakes until I made some for my son's birthday last year.  I thought if you are lazy to make a real cake then you could just opt for fairy cakes but I was wrong, I had to do more things and extra steps for these small treats and yes, they are really fun to make!  Each cupcake could have its own little scene if you may, which makes it more interesting, the cute thing about it too is that you could make some cupcakes that stands out and make simple ones for some accents.  I made these just a week ago for a friend’s son’s 1st birthday.  I learned that her baby likes Elmo a lot and he only watches Sesame Street because of Elmo’s World.  So here are the cupcakes that I came up with.    

  • Elmo’s crayons
  • Dorothy in a fishbowl (painted sand and seaweeds)
  • Elmo faces
  • Smash cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chocolate Cupcakes on Foodista